Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Funniest Home Videos, here I come!

So, I was jogging on the treadmill this morning, moving at a nice pace, when all of a sudden...! I believe my foot hit the non-moving edge next to the belt. Holy shit! I do not recommend doing that. Thankfully, I caught myself before I was sent ass-over-tea-kettle off the edge like you see in the Funniest Home Videos. But, there was some yelping on my part. Then it happened again. THEN, my now-too-big workout pants almost fell down. I tell ya, I could provide entertainment for that whole gym...

I still have not done a boot camp. I'm admittedly a little a lot nervous about this, even though my teammates who have done it say it's similar to what we've been doing for three months. Yesterday, I didn't have time (appointment at 8:00 in Waunakee), and today I was late and missed warm-up. So I used that as my excuse to do something else. I did running/walking for probably 45 minutes and I'd say running was more than half of that time.

Somehow, I've become someone who can run for 6-7 minute stretches at a time. Never would have thought.

Boot camp tomorrow - no excuses!!

PS. - I meant to post some measurements, just for my own record-keeping. Lost 6 inches around my hips; 3 inches around my upper arm, and 0 inches around my thigh. That last one cracks me up - my legs are not where I carry my fat, that's for sure... Actually, I believe the thigh measurement went down (fat loss) but then went back up (muscle gain). So, win/win.

No comments:

Post a Comment