Sunday, September 2, 2012

The dreaded "Before" picture

It's kind of interesting how intimidating posting a 'before' picture can be. But, I promised, so here goes:
 
The 'Before' was taken May 27, 2012                                                The 'After' was taken September 1, 2012

When I was building the side-by-side, I noticed the propane tank in the 'before' photo. Blue Rhino brand...I had to laugh at that one especially considering my blue shirt.

I actually feel thinner than it looks in the current photo. It really shored up my resolve that this has to be a 'during'. Sure it's leaps and bounds better than the 'before' but still not ideal.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic support!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! You look great! I've had to only guess at the visual accomplishment, being so far away and not able to witness the week-to-week weight loss. I bet you feel so much stronger and healthier as well. The next round of Boot Camp should make you even prouder of yourself. You go show them how it" done!!!

    ReplyDelete