Friday, August 31, 2012

August 31, 2012
Pounds lost in week fourteen = 3.2
Total pounds lost = 53.2  (average of 3.8 per week)

Officially done with the Biggest Loser program. It really went fast, which is actually what I was psyching myself up with at the beginning of the three months. I told myself that three months seems like a really long time to be getting up every day at 5:00, but on the other side of it, it will feel like time flew by. Truth.

The most amount of weight I've ever lost was 60 pounds. This was back in 1989 right before my sister Kristi's wedding. I remember exactly what I weighed (160), and exactly what I wore (size 10-12) when I got there. One-sixty actually seems heavy to me when I hear what friends weigh, but I remember a flat tummy and mostly normal-sized upper arms. I should add, too, that this goal was acheived almost solely by dieting - 750 calorie-a-day, unhealthy dieting. I did very little exercise, mostly walking, I believe.

Anyway...I'm not sure I can get back to that number, but I know I can blow the 60 pounds lost acheivement out of the water. I'm only 7 pounds away from that. And I have another significant goal that I want to hit in bootcamps (which I'm not putting here because I don't want you mathy folks to figure out what I weigh now and subsequently how much I weighed when I started - it's crazy embarrassing...).

SO, I decided that I'm NOT going to take a break. In fact, I believe I'm even going to do my first bootcamp at 6:30 tomorrow morning. Who is this person?

Oh, and I promise I'll get the "Before and After Biggest Loser" photos posted this weekend. And maybe Puffy will make an appearance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment