Friday, August 24, 2012

Taking a break?

So, you know how, when you're a senior in high school, and you hear someone say, "I'm not going directly to college. I'm going to take a year off." Everyone who hears this will think or say, "You can't do that. You'll never go back if you take a break!"

That's where I am on the second-to-last day of my 13th week. I don't have anything lined up, and I'm already starting to think, "Oh, I can sleep in an extra hour and a half, and I can watch Letterman again!"

I'm 90% sure that I'm going to sign up with Hybrid and become a Bootcamper. I feel like I need to keep up the higher intensity workouts to keep getting the results I want. Maybe when I'm working on maintenance, I can do classes that are more girly (dance, pilates, yoga).

Oh, and Troy offered that I can come back next week to finish up with the three team members who started a week late. I really think this would be my 14th week, but the others are telling me it's my 13th (thus their 12th). I'm not going to worry about it - if Troy's going to train, my ass will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment