Monday, August 13, 2012

Huh...!

August 13, 2012
Pounds lost in week eleven = 4.4
Total pounds lost = 43.4 (average of 3.9 per week)

Kind of surprised with this weeks loss - 4.4 is pretty good!

This weekend I focused on eating sparingly, replacing a normal meal with a big salad both days and eating light foods (light by weight, not just light in calories). I'm not sure these tricks to get a good weigh-in are the best thing to do, but it's all I've got right now.

Two more weeks to go. I need to set a goal for where I want to be at the end of this program. I think 50 pounds is a good target - possibly a little low (3.5 pounds in each of the last two weeks) - but if I lose more, all the better.

Also, I was hoping to post 'before' and 'after' photos, but I seem to have lost my 'before' pix. There is a blank spot on my data card where they used to be, so I know I transfered them to my computer. Where they went after that is anyone's guess. Sigh...they were really terrible, too. I'll keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment