Monday, July 9, 2012

Mini Goal

July 9, 2012
Pounds lost in week six = 8.5
Total pounds lost = 29 (average of 4.8 per week)

There it is...there's the high number I was looking for. Week 6 resulted in 8+ pounds lost. How did it happen? Not too sure, really.

However, about three weeks ago, Troy had us set mini goals. For instance, by July 9, I want to weigh what? I set my goal at 15 pounds by the end of the three weeks, just a smidgen more than I had been doing. A reach but not an over-reach. I have to say, I definitely focused on meeting or surpassing that goal. And I did - surpassed it by one pound.

I did some moderate work-outs three of the evenings this past week, and I tried to up my veggies and protein while lowering my carbs. Emphasis on the 'tried'.

The next mini goal is 10 pounds by July 23. I'm gonna shred that mo-fo (but probably not...but maybe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment