Friday, July 20, 2012

WTF

I have nothing funny to report, and I'm feeling really disappointed with my lack of progress. I'm eating 1000 calories a day and burning around 2500 (workouts plus BMR). A pound equals 3500 calories. Simple math tells me that I should be losing about a pound every other day - or around 3-4 per week.

But no...I'm stuck on the same stupid number - day after damn day. If I was cheating or not working hard, I would probably just feel mad at myself. But to know I'm working out so hard and eating the right things (or more important, not eating the wrong things) and seeing no progress is really disheartening.

Troy surprised us this morning with a pre-weekend weigh-in. No surprise to me, I was no different today than I was on Monday. Not an ounce. I went back out on the gym floor and let all the frustration build up. Before I knew it, my eyes were welling up and I had to dash off to the bathroom before embarrassing myself by boohooing about it publicly. I think my red eyes when I returned might have tipped them off anyway.

So, maybe on Monday's official weigh-in I'll see a drop. Who the f*** knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment