Thursday, June 21, 2012

Carbs - My Friend, My Enemy

Take a look at this simple graph showing the breakdown my intake of three main food categories over the last four weeks: Calories from fats (in blue); calories from carbohydrates (in yellow-brown); calories from protein (in green).



What the hell happened on June 20 (on the far right)?? I'll tell you what happened. Those damn meringue cookies! This is why I can't have that shit in the house. Even treats that are 'healthier' spell disaster for me.

Also, Trainer Troy sent a pep-talk email to us encouraging us to spend another hour in the evenings doing some kind of activity. He said, "Walking, jogging, boot camp, whatever. Basically do anything except come home from work and sit on the couch."

My reply: "Do you have a camera in my living room?"

No comments:

Post a Comment